- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of La Curva De María.
- All information contained in our websites has been carefully researched and tested. Despite of all care taken in this regard, we assume no liability for the correctness, completeness or currentness of the contents. The same applies to all other websites referred to via hyperlinks. We are not responsible for the contents of websites that can be accessed through such links. It may also happen that third parties have set a hyperlink to our website without our knowledge. We take no responsibility for content or portrayals received via link connections from third-party websites to us.
- The content of other websites linked from this website is not the liability of La Curva De María. Therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the contents of any linked site, especially not for changes that have been done after having inserted the link.
- Your use of and browsing of the Site is entirely at you own risk. Neither La Curva De María nor any other third party shall be liable for any damages arising solely out of your access to, or browsing in the Site.
- La Curva De María assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user.
Other kinds of cookies perform essential functions in the modern Web. Perhaps most importantly, authentication cookies are the most common method used by web servers to know whether the user is logged in or not, and which account they are logged in under. Without such a mechanism, the website would not know whether to send a page containing sensitive information, or require the user to authenticate himself by logging-in.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN USE
The following types of cookie are in use within casaruralmaria.com systems:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting / Advertising cookies
These cookies are a mixture of first party cookies, which we set ourselves, and third party cookies, which are set by other websites.
- Personalisation – For example, a customer’s language preference is remembered.
- Session management - To ensure that a user’s session is routed to the correct system within the casaruralmaria.com infrastructure for the duration of their visit.
- Usage Tracking - casaruralmaria.com uses Google Analytics solution to provide analysis of a users’ ongoing usage of the website. This facilitates ongoing improvements to the website.
- AB Testing / multivariate testing - We can display multiple versions of a page to a customer to assess which generates the best customer experience.
- Advertising - Display advertising content depending on location, language, and your past browsing history.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in your browser settings. For further information about how to turn off cookie acceptance please refer to the “Help” function in your browser.
Please note that disabling cookie support may prevent this website from functioning properly and you may not be able to fully utilise all of its features and services.